Our Mission Statement
At The Hudson Learning Center, our mission is to ensure that our students have access to quality supplemental educational resources and that our environment is positive and respectful so that all stakeholders are empowered to reach their educational and personal potential as they build self-confidence and achieve success.
What Customers Say
- He’s doing so great in 1st grade. The Hudson Learning Center has so much to do with it!!! Thank you guys sooo much!!!!!!
- Thanks HLC!!!
- Realmente necesitabamos a Hudson Learning Center. Los niños ahi aprenden mucho y es importante que no se queden atras.
- I can’t be more proud of my son.. Mommy loves you deeply. Thank you Hudson Learning Center for your your help n support with Isaiah.
- We are very proud of you Ashley keep up the good work and thank you HLC Tutor for helping my little girl.
- This is great! Wish they had all these programs back in the day.
- The Hudson Learning Center is amazing. My kids love it ! I wish we found HLC sooner.
- HLC helps me reach my goals to suceed
- HLC helps me do good in school
- HLC makes me happy!
- HLC is the best in the world!
- HLC helps me get my homework done.
- HLC helps me get good grades
- I like that the teachers help me with my homework!
Lorena has been a part of the HLC team since 2013
On her free time Lorena enjoys listening to music and spending time with family and friends.
Monica has been a part of the HLC team since 2013
Monica enjoys playing the piano and spending time with family on her spare time.
Nazaret has been a member of the HLC team since 2012
During her time off Nazaret enjoys taking pictures, traveling, and watching Netflix.
@HudsonLearning RT @UnitedWayHudson: Young children should hear language from people, not from screens. Bedtime stories can foster children's development. …
@HudsonLearning RT @ELIANATARDIO: 9 Cosas Que Todo Padre Deb Saber del #IEP Plan Individualizado de Educación Para Sus Hijos con Necesidades... http://t.co…
Read About Valery
- June 22nd to 25th – Credit Recovery Registrations begin during regular business hours.
- June 29th – Credit Recovery SESSION 1 begins
- July 27th – Credit Recovery SESSION 2 begins
- August 3rd to August 14th – CO-OP Prep Workshops
Middle States AccreditationWe need your Help!!!
Your input is needed as we embark on the process to become an Accredited School by the Middle States Accreditation Association, MSA-CESS. To find out about the accreditation process please take a moment to read the letter to stakeholders and then complete the surveys by following the links below.